Easton Promise Neighborhood will host its Second Annual Resident Block Party to bring West Ward neighborhood residents together while connecting them with local public service agencies this Saturday, July 23 from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. inside Cottingham Stadium on N. 11th Street next to Paxinosa Elementary School.
The free event for EPN neighborhood residents will feature partner information tables from local non-profit groups, food and beverages, music, games and activities for children, and other entertainment. It will be held rain or shine. Attendees who get their passport stamped at each partner information table will be entered in a drawing for FREE raffle prizes.
For the first time the block party will take place inside Cottingham Stadium on the grassy playing field. We’ll have a large tent where you can hang out to enjoy all of the activities.
There will be water balloons to toss, sprinklers to run through, and of course the dunk tank! Plus we will be handing out cold bottles of water to refresh you! The first 200 people will get free ice cream, and the first 300 will get ice pops!
Event partners are Family Connection of Easton and the Easton Area School District.
Parents can also register their child for school in the Easton Area School District at the event. The following items are needed for registration:
- Proof of immunizations
- Four doses of DPT with one dose of tetanus and diphtheria on or after the fourth birthday
- Three doses of polio
- Two doses of MMR
- Three doses of Hepatitis B
- Two doses of Varicella (chicken pox) or proof of the disease
- A current vaccine record must be presented at registration in order to register.
- State birth certificate or other proof of birth
- Completed school district forms
- Student registration record
- Home language survey
- Health information sheet
- A mortgage or lease agreement in the parent(s) name is mandatory, plus two of the following:
- Current utility bill, moving permit, car registration or insurance, tax statements, current
credit card statement, check stubs from wages, public assistance, or social security.
- If a mortgage or lease is not available in the parent(s) name, an affidavit of residency or
support is required. Contact Central Registration at 610-250-2400 extensions 35097 or
35099 for more information.
- Custody papers or PFA order, if applicable.