1. How long have you lived in the APN? What do you like most about living here? I don’t live in the APN area, but in working for APN I’m getting to know the community and I like how APN is helping the people that live in this neighborhood.
2. What made you want to get more involved in your neighborhood? I would like to see the neighborhood get better. No more crime or drugs being sold.
3. Why do you feel that you are a good candidate to represent APN? I’m a people person and self-motivated.
4. What are you most looking forward to in your role as a member of the APN Community Engagement Team? Getting to know the different people that live in the community and doing what they need.
5. What do you think of APN and what it does for our community? I feel APN brings hope to the community.