This summer we are proud to have Tariq Johnson as the PNLV summer intern. He is focusing on EPN since he lives in Easton. He is a rising senior at Easton Area High School. He’s with us thanks to the E3 Program by Penn State Lehigh Valley and the Lehigh Valley Workforce Development Board.
The Easton Employability Experience (E3) is a comprehensive program with the mission to develop students into responsible citizens, connect neighborhoods to great schools, and provide experiences to expand learning opportunities. The program aims to offer 35 high school students ages 16 to 18 an opportunity to do a paid summer internship at a local Easton business.
1. How long have you lived in the EPN? What do you like most about living here?
2 years. I love the people here!
2. What made you want to get move involved in your neighborhood?
My little brother.
3. Why do you feel that you will make a good EPN summer intern? What qualities or abilities do you possess for this role?
Because I am a people person, and I am determined.
4. What are you most looking forward to in your summer internship?
The overall experience and what I can learn from it.
5. What do you think of EPN and what it does for our community?
I think it’s a good organization and helps the community a lot.
There are no upcoming events.
Check back soon!