1) How long have you lived in the APN? What do you like most about living here?
I’ve been here about six or seven years. What I like most about living here is that the community is great and what they’re doing is great.
2) What made you want to get more involved in your neighborhood?
When I found out about Allentown Promise Neighborhood and what they do I wanted to get more involved. I thought it would be a good idea to go out and help other people
3) Why do you feel that you are a good candidate to represent APN?
I’m great with other people, even kids, and I’m a good leader.
4) What are you most looking forward to in your role as a member of the APN Resident Liaisons?
To be an even better leader and become an even better person.
5) What do you think of APN and what it does for our community?
I think it’s a great place and what they’re doing is great because they’re taking time out of their day to help others, and I think that is a great thing to do.