Position Announcement – Manager, Allentown Promise Neighborhood
Posting Date: September 5, 2014
Department: Allentown Promise Neighborhood
Supervisor: Dr. Yamil Sanchez, Executive Director
Status: Exempt, Full-time
Location: Allentown Office
Allentown Promise Neighborhood is excited to share a job posting for a Manager. The Manager for the Allentown Promise Neighborhood will lead effective and efficient coordination of services related to the 9 Promises for students and families living in the Promise Neighborhoods. As a member of the Promise Neighborhoods team, the Manager will work closely with the Executive Director, other Managers, the Administrative Support Staff to provide seamless, in-neighborhood access to resources to children and families. This position is an Exempt, Full-time position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education (Elementary or Early Childhood)
- 5 plus years of experience in early childhood program planning, implementing and/or management of programs
- Ability to lead collaborative efforts
- Skilled in working with collecting, interpreting and managing data
- Demonstrated ability in the composition of compelling written communication
- Computer Skills: proficient in Microsoft Windows, Outlook, Word, PPT, and Excel
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) speaking skills (required)
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions. Promise Neighborhoods of the Lehigh Valley is an equal opportunity employer.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates may e-mail, fax or mail a resume and/or cover letter to:
Promise Neighborhoods of the Lehigh Valley
Attn: Yamil Sanchez, Executive Director
347 N. 8th Street
Allentown, PA 18102
Deadline to apply will be September 30, 2014 at 12:00 p.m.