Located at the intersection of 17th and Chew Streets, in Allentown, Lehigh Valley Health Network’s Lehigh Valley Hospital – 17th Street location is a hub of community wellness that is easily accessible via public transportation.
Here you’ll find community practices that provide quality, compassionate care for people who are insured, underinsured and uninsured. Patients have access to primary care doctors and a full range of specialists, as well as access to bilingual and bicultural caregivers.
Here is a list of services available:
- AIDS Activities Office – Serving patients infected or affected by HIV
- Center for Healthy Aging – Specialized geriatric care
- Center for Women’s Medicine – Comprehensive health care for women
- Centro de Salud – Specializing in the care of Latino families
- Children’s Clinic – care for infants through young adults
- Community Health and Wellness Center – Teaching patients self management
- Dental Clinic – Dental care and education for children and adults
- Hepatitis Care Center – Specialty practice focused on viral hepatitis
- Lehigh Valley Family Health Center – Basic medical care for every family member
- Lehigh Valley Physicians Practice – Health care for adults
- Mental Health Clinic – Behavioral health assessment and treatment for adults
- Sixth Street Shelter in Allentown – Free, basic care to uninsured adults
- Sleep Disorders Center and Pediatric Sleep Center – Provides state-of-the-art sleep medicine services